Design and build a custom PCB:
- Must be a DIY circuit board
- Designed by you
- Any application you choose (really, anything)
- Can’t be too easy (show what you learned)
- Finish your working prototypes and designs, on schedule
For this project, I am going to make a custom board for the Relative Clock I made for Tangible Devices this semester.
One reason I want to remake this is because the current version of the clock doesn’t work! The crystal on the Arduino Nano 33 IoT isn’t great. So after about a day, the clock is an hour off.
I am looking to produce a more finished version of this project. Having a PCB for this would save a lot of space in this project.
What I Need
I would like the board to have the following:
- On/Off Switch
- Battery run
- Can last a while because it’s a clock
- Easy connections for:
- Three buttons
- Extra pin connection incase I need in future